Your theme includes an Instagram page template that requires the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg plugin.
If you don’t already have this plugin installed and activated, you can do that from the Child Theme Setup page or manually by searching for it under Plugins > Add New.
1. Create a new page. ( Pages > Add New)
2. Click the Genesis icon on the right then check the Hide Title box.
3. On the Right under Document, find Page Attributes and select Landing from the Template dropdown.
4. On the top right, click the 3 vertical dots, then select Code Editor.
5. Copy the code below:
6. Paste the code in the content field below the title.
7. On the top right, click the 3 vertical dots again and select Visual Editor.
8. Customize the blocks with your content.