Your theme comes with two navigation menu locations:
Primary – The main menu located at the top of the page.
Secondary – An optional secondary menu located below the header / site title.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
- Under Add Menu Items, you can add page, custom links, etc. to your menu.
- Click the Save menu.
- Assign the menu to a location (Primary or Secondary) by clicking the Manage Locations tab.
For more information, see the WordPress Menu User Guide.